Preprinted Insert Specifications
1. Final size must not exceed: 5-1/2" x 7"
2. Must caliper to minimum of .007 and be of uniform size and thickness
3. No "Z" folds, accordion folds, or fan folds
4. Must be machine insertable unless hand insertion pre-approved by Tri-Media
5. 3% overage should be provided to account for spoilage and samples
If Tri-Media's Printer folds your Insert
1. Call for Quote
2. Additional 3% required for spoilage on folding process
3. If insert is stapled, staples must be offset after piece folds (staples cannot touch after folding)
1. Must face the same direction
2. Must be packed to avoid warping or curling
3. Do not use count, divider or separation sheets
Pre-Folded Pieces Only
1. Gatefolds could incur additional insertion costs
2. Must be folded individually - NO NESTING OR DOUBLES
3. Must be folded tightly and paper banded or otherwise secured to remain creased flat
4. Do not criss-cross small lots
5. Final folds must be on the bottom
1. Each carton must be addressed to:
ATTN: Tracy Howe
1101 Frontage Road West
Byron, MN 55920
2. Bill of lading and each carton must be labeled as follows:
1. Printer counts
- Total count of Bill of Lading
- Individual carton count on each carton
2. "For Tri-Media"
3. Tri-Media's card deck name & issue date
4. Keycode (if any) on insert
3. Please have trucking company contact printer for delivery arrangements
507-775-7377 call and ask for Receiving to schedule deliveries
*Schmidt is staffed to receive shipments 24 hours a day Monday through Thursday and until 9pm on Fridays.(Deliveries by appointment only)
4. An Advance ship notice/ Packing List must be faxed the day it ships to: 507-775-6655 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. All inserts must be shipped "PREPAID". Schmidt will not accept "COLLECTED" shipments.
*Send 5 samples of your pre-printed insert to Tri-Media
Pricing is not firm until samples are received and approved
*Inserts arriving earlier than 30 days prior to the due date will be assesed a storage fee of $25/skid/month.